Skip to content

Make my life easier in France

Managing private health insurance and pensions

I need private top-up health cover (a “mutuelle”)

You may already be registered with the French healthcare system but want private top-up health insurance, either through your company or as a private individual. You may be confused about which one to choose.

Perhaps you’ve lived in different countries and contributed to different national systems and don’t know how that might affect your pension.

Are you thinking about planning for the future and want a retirement audit or just some advice?

>>> Contact us by filling out the form below <<<

Insuring a property or asset

Are you looking for home insurance for your property or rental? Or maybe for a French property you rent out?

Your car also needs insurance in France. Are you covered? If not, we can help!

>>> Contact us by filling out the form below <<<

Professional insurance

In France, your business must be covered, whether by public liability insurance, the 10-year construction guarantee for building companies, or another specific insurance policy. If you need help, we can put you in touch with the right person.

>>> Contact us by filling out the form below <<<

    Please fill out this form so we can help you!

    How else can we make your life easier in France?

    Why not take a look at our accounting guides?

    Reimbursement of professional expenses to employees

    Reimbursement of professional expenses to employees – Part 1

    The URSSAF thus presents the professional expenses on its website: "The expenses incurred by the employee for the purposes of ...
    Social news May 2022

    What’s new in the social news?

    1 - Part-time contracts2 - Pôle Emploi questionnaire for company managers3 - New contract request form 1 - Distribution of the ...

    News on revenue statements for 2021 year

    The tax returns must be subscribed as every year, the deadlines for filing declarations with the tax department are as ...
    Professional training 2022

    How much money is to be paid in 2022 for professional training?

    As of January 1, 2022, the legal training contributions of employees must be paid to the Urssaf and the frequency ...

    Why not sign up for our newsletter!

    FBA Arrow