Website name: FBA – French Business Advice
Owner: SAS French Business Advice
Directors of the publication: Sébastien GIORDANO & Jennifer GOUBE
Editorial manager: Marion ABADIE
Design and production: Augefi’s Communication & Marketing department
Site host: 1&1 IONOS SARL (7 place de la Gare, 57200 Sarreguemines – France, Tel: 09 70 80 89 11)
SAS French Business Advice
Capital of € 1.000
Registered with the Montpellier Trade and Companies Register: 907 608 210
SIRET : 907 608 210 00015
Intra VAT N°. FR13907608210
Physical address: 1 Zac de l’Ancien Pont, Avenue des Eaux Blanches, 34110 Frontignan (FRANCE)
Phone : 04 67 18 62 01
Email address : email@example.com
Accounting firm registered with the Order of the region of Montpellier.
Terms and conditions of use
The use of this site implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use may be modified or completed at any time.
The information and documents on the site are presented for information purposes only, are not exhaustive, and do not engage the responsibility of the site owner.
The owner of the site cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage resulting from access to the site.
Users of the site may post content, appearing on the site in dedicated spaces (particularly via comments). The content posted remains under the responsibility of its authors, who assume full legal responsibility for it.
The owner of the site reserves the right to withdraw without notice and without justification any content posted by users that does not comply with the site’s ethical charter or with the legislation in force.
Unless otherwise stated, all elements accessible on the site (texts, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds, software, etc.) remain the exclusive property of their authors, as far as intellectual property rights or rights of use are concerned (see articles L111-1 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code of 1 July 1992).
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is forbidden, except with the prior written authorisation of the author (see article 41 of the law of 11 March 1957 and article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of 24 October 1995).
Any unauthorised use of the site or of any of the elements it contains is considered as constituting an infringement and may be prosecuted (see articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code).
The owner of the site declines all responsibility and is not committed by the referencing via hypertext links, of third party resources present on the Internet network, both in terms of their content and their relevance.
The owner of the site authorises hypertext links to one of the pages of this site, provided that these open a new window and are presented in an unequivocal manner in order to avoid any risk of confusion between the site citing the site and the owner of the site, as well as any tendentious presentation, or one that is contrary to the laws in force. The owner of the site reserves the right to ask for the deletion of a link if he or she considers that the source site does not comply with the rules thus defined.
Any user has the right to access, rectify and oppose personal data concerning him/her, by making a written and signed request, accompanied by proof of identity (see Law n° 78-87 of 6 January 1978, modified by Law n° 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, relating to information technology, files and freedoms; articles 38 et seq. of Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on information technology, files and freedoms; Law of 1 July 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases; Law n° 2004-801 of 6 August 2004).
Credits for the logos and “waves” are to be attributed to French Business Advice, those for the pictograms and symbols are to be attributed to Flaticon. Credits for the photos of the French Business Advice team members are to be attributed to Serge Roux. Credits for other photographs and visuals should be attributed to Pixabay and Pexels.
In the course of its business, SAS French Business Advice, whose registered office is located at 1 Zac de l’Ancien Pont, Avenue des Eaux Blanches, 34110 Frontignan (FRANCE), collects and processes information, some of which is referred to as “personal data”. SAS French Business Advice attaches great importance to the respect of privacy, and only uses data in a responsible and confidential manner and for a specific purpose.
On the website www.frenchbusinessadvice.com, there are two types of data that may be collected:
- Data transmitted directly
These data are those that you transmit to us directly, via a contact form or by direct contact by email. The fields “first name”, “last name”, “email” and “Where do you come from?” are mandatory in the contact form.
- Data collected automatically
During your visits, once you have given your consent, we may collect “web analytics” type information relating to your browsing, the duration of your visit, your IP address, your browser type and version or profile information. The technology used is the cookie.
What cookies are used on our site?
- Technical cookies: these are necessary for browsing our site and for accessing the various services. In particular, technical cookies enable us to recognise the visitor, to indicate that he or she has visited a particular page and thus to improve his or her browsing experience, by memorising passwords and other information relating to a form already completed on the site (registration or access to the members’ area). Technical cookies also enable the implementation of security measures (for example, when the visitor is asked to log in again to the members’ area after a certain period of time). These cookies cannot be deactivated or set, otherwise you will no longer be able to access the site’s services.
- Web analytics” cookies: the only cookie of this type used on our website is Google Analytics. It is used to measure the audience of the various contents and sections of our website, in order to evaluate and better organise them. It also allows us to detect navigation problems and thus improve the ergonomics of our services. This type of cookie only produces anonymous statistics and traffic volumes, to the exclusion of any individual information. The lifespan of these cookies does not exceed 13 months.
- Social network” cookies: these cookies allow us to share the content of our site with other people or to inform these other people of the visitor’s consultation or opinion concerning the content of the site. This is, for example, the case of the buttons displayed at the top of the page of our articles. The social networks concerned are Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. The social network providing such an application button is likely to identify the visitor thanks to this button, even if he or she did not use it when consulting our site. The life of these cookies does not exceed 13 months. To find out more, it is possible to consult the privacy protection policies of these social networks in order to learn about the purposes of use, in particular advertising, of the browsing information that they may collect thanks to these application buttons:
- Facebook®: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Linkedin® : https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?trk=hb_ft_cookie
- Twitter® : https://twitter.com/privacy
How to choose the cookies?
Through their browser, visitors can indicate whether they authorise or refuse the recording of cookies directly on their terminal, by using the appropriate settings in their Internet browsing software. Here are links from several browsers to the cookie settings:
- For Google Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- For Firefox™: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- For Safari™: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
- For Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
Use of the data
The data you provide directly to us is used for the purpose of contacting you again and/or in connection with the request you make to us. Web analytics” data is collected anonymously (by recording anonymous IP addresses) by Google Analytics, and allows us to measure the audience of our website, the consultations and possible errors in order to constantly improve the user experience. This data is used by SAS French Business Advice, the data controller, and will never be transferred to a third party or used for any other purpose than those detailed above.
Personal data is only collected after the user has given his compulsory consent. This consent is validly collected (check boxes), free, clear and unequivocal.
Duration of storage
The data will be stored for a maximum of 3 years.
Your rights concerning personal data
You have the right to consult, request modification or erasure of all your personal data. You can also withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.
Contact for the data protection officer
04 67 18 62 01