Website name: FBA – French Business Advice
Owner: SAS French Business Advice
Authors: Sébastien GIORDANO & Jennifer GOUBE
Editorial Manager: Marion ABADIE
Design and Production: Augefi Communication & Marketing
Site host: 1&1 IONOS SARL (7 place de la Gare, 57200 Sarreguemines – France, Tel: 09 70 80 89 11)
SAS French Business Advice
Capital of € 1.000
Registered with the Montpellier Trade and Companies Register: 907 608 210
SIRET: 907 608 210 00015
Intra-Community VAT no. FR13907608210
Address: 1 Zac de l’Ancien Pont, Avenue des Eaux Blanches, 34110 Frontignan (FRANCE)
Tel.: (+33)4 67 18 62 62
Accounting firm registered with the Order of the region of Montpellier.
Terms and conditions of use
The use of this website implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use may be changed or added to at any time.
The information and documents on the website are presented for information purposes only, are not exhaustive, and shall not incur any liability whatsoever of the website owner.
The website owner cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect damages whatsoever resulting from access to the website.
Users of the website may post content that appears on the website in dedicated spaces (particularly via comments fields). The content posted remains the responsibility of its authors, who assume full legal liability for it.
The website owner reserves the right to withdraw content posted by users that does not comply with the website’s ethical charter or with the legislation in force, without notice and without justification.
Unless otherwise stated, all website content (texts, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds, software, etc.) remains the exclusive property of the authors, as far as intellectual property rights or rights of use are concerned (see Articles L111-1 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code of 1 July 1992).
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of any part of the content of the website by any means or process whatsoever is forbidden without the prior, written authorisation of the author(s) (see Article 41 of the French Law of 11 March 1957 and Article L. 226-13 of the French Penal Code and the European Directive of 24 October 1995).
Any unauthorised use of the website or any of its content constitutes an infringement and may be prosecuted (see Articles L.335-2 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code).
The website owner declines all responsibility for, and is not bound by, content accessed via hypertext links to third-party resources available on the Internet, either in terms of their content or their relevance.
The website owner authorises hypertext links to one of the pages of this site, provided that these open a new window and are presented in an unequivocal manner to avoid any risk of confusion between the website citing this site and the owner of this site, or any tendentious presentation, or anything that is contrary to the laws in force. The website owner reserves the right to request the deletion of a link if they consider that the source site does not comply with the rules thus defined.
Every user has the right to access, rectify and oppose their personal data by making a written and signed request, accompanied by proof of identity (see French Law no. 78-87 of 6 January 1978, modified by French Law no. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, on information technology, files and freedoms; Articles 38 et seq. of French Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on information technology, files and freedoms; French Law of 1 July 1998 transposing Directive 96/9/EC of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases; French Law no. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004).
Credit for the logos and “waves” is attributed to French Business Advice. Credit for pictograms and symbols is attributed to Flaticon. Credit for photos of French Business Advice team members is attributed to Serge Roux. Credit for other photographs and visuals is attributed to Pixabay and Pexels.
In the course of its business, S.A.S. French Business Advice, whose registered office is located at 1 Zac de l’Ancien Pont, Avenue des Eaux Blanches, 34110 Frontignan (FRANCE), collects and processes information, some of which is referred to as “personal data”. S.A.S. French Business Advice attaches great importance to the respect of privacy and shall only use said data in a responsible and confidential manner and for specific purposes.
On the website www.frenchbusinessadvice.com, two types of data may be collected:
Directly transmitted data
These are data that you transmit to us directly, via a contact form or by direct contact by email. The fields “first name”, “last name”, “email” and “Where do you come from?” are mandatory in the contact form.
Automatically transmitted data
During your visits, once you have given your consent, we may collect web analytics relating to your browsing, the duration of your visit, your IP address, your browser type and version or profile information. The technology used is the cookie.
What cookies are used on our site?
- Technical cookies:
- these are necessary for browsing our site and for accessing the various services. Technical cookies enable us to recognise the visitor and track their movement on the site. This helps us to improve the browsing experience, by memorising passwords and other information entered via a form on the site (registration or access to the members’ area). Technical cookies also enable the implementation of security measures (for example, when a visitor is asked to log in again to the members’ area after a certain period). These cookies cannot be deactivated or set, otherwise you will no longer be able to access the site’s services.
- Web analytics cookies: the only cookie of this type used on our website is Google Analytics. It is used to measure the audience of the various content and sections of our website, to evaluate and better organise these. It also allows us to detect navigation problems and thus improve the ergonomics of our services. This type of cookie only produces anonymous statistics and traffic volumes, to the exclusion of any individual information. The lifespan of these cookies does not exceed 13 months.
- Social network” cookies: these cookies allow us to share the content of our site with other people, to provide information on how visitors to the site navigate and read the contents of the site, or opinions concerning the website content. For example, this applies to the buttons at the top of our article pages. The social networks concerned are Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. The social network providing such an application button is likely to identify the visitor via this button, even if the visitor does not use it when consulting our website. The lifespan of these cookies does not exceed 13 months. To find out more, please consult the privacy protection policies of these social networks to learn about the purposes of use, in particular for advertising, of the browsing information they may collect via these application buttons:
- Facebook®: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Linkedin® : https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?trk=hb_ft_cookie
- Twitter® : https://twitter.com/privacy
How do users choose cookies?
Through their browser, visitors can choose to authorise or refuse the storage of cookies directly on their terminal by using the appropriate settings in their Internet browsing software. Here are links to the cookie settings for some popular browsers:
- For Google Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- For Firefox™: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- For Safari™: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
- For Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
Use of data
The data you provide directly to us is used for the purpose of contacting you again and/or in connection with the request you make to us. Web analytics data is collected anonymously (by recording anonymous IP addresses) by Google Analytics and allows us to measure the audience of our website, site visits and possible errors so we can constantly improve the user experience. This data is used by S.A.S. French Business Advice, the data controller, and will never be transferred to a third party or used for any other purpose than those detailed above.
Personal data is only collected after the user has given their compulsory consent. This consent is collected in a valid manner (via check boxes) and is freely given, clear and unequivocal.
Duration of data storage
Data will be stored for a maximum of 3 years.
Your rights concerning your personal data
You have the right to consult, request the modification of or the erasure of all of your personal data. You can also withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.
Contact details for our Data Protection Officer
04 67 18 62 01