The pay statement is, for many people, difficult to interpret. The problem is even more important for business leaders who do not speak French.
It is a document given at the end of the month to the employee (except end of contract over months), it allows to calculate the following main elements:
- The total gross remuneration,
- The various taxes and contributions withheld from the employee and remitted by the employer to the organizations concerned,
- The amount withheld from the withholding tax of the income tax,
- The net sum to be paid to the employee,
- The count of days of leave remaining to be taken by the employee.
It also indicates, for information purposes, the amount of taxes and contributions payable by the employer. It is also obligatory to specify that this bulletin will have to be kept by the employee without limitation of duration.
Thus, to concretize, we reproduced below a French Payslip on which we added a translation in English language in red color.
Why not sign up for our newsletter!