A new national health protocol was released yesterday and was to be implemented in companies as of September 1. If you are not aware of it, please consult it as soon as possible on the following link:
You can find a summary of this protocol on the website of the Ministry of Employment, Labour and Integration by clicking here.
> Solidarity Fund update from July to September
Established with the beginning of the confinement, the Solidarity Fund sees its new conditions set by the decree of August 14, 2020 until September 30, 2020. While the size criteria have been relaxed, the scope has been considerably refocused on companies particularly affected by the crisis. Below we remind you of the main criteria and specify the entities concerned.
- Have a staff of a maximum of 20 employees;
- Have a turnover of less than 2 million euros;
- Have a taxable profit (including, if applicable, amounts paid to executive partners) not exceeding €60,000 (amount to be increased by €60,000 per partner and collaborating spouse);
- For the operator or the majority manager, not to be in possession on the first day of each 2020 period of a full-time employment contract and not to have benefited for the period concerned from retirement pensions or social security daily allowances for a total amount exceeding €1,500;
- Not be controlled by a commercial company;
- Exercise an activity mentioned in Annex 1 or 2 of the decree (note: this mainly concerns companies in the tourism, hotels, events, sports, culture and related activities sectors).
Criteria related to the activity:
- Have been banned from receiving the public or have suffered a loss of turnover of at least 50% during the month concerned by the application. The comparison of turnover is made in relation to the same month of the previous year, or, at your choice, in relation to the average monthly turnover for the year 2019;
- To have started its activity before March 10, 2020;
- Not be in liquidation on March 1, 2020;
- For companies falling under Annex 2, a loss of 80% of turnover between 15 March and 15 May 2020 is also required. This decrease is assessed by direct comparison with the same period in 2019 or by reducing the average turnover in 2019 to a period of 2 months.
How to apply for this bonus:
- To be applied for within 2 months following the period concerned;
- On the special area of the website impots.gouv.fr
Please note: the amount of the bonus, capped at €1,500, is equal to the amount of the decrease in turnover.
Our team remains at your disposal for any further information you may need, do not hesitate to contact us!
Why not sign up for our newsletter!