Given the current job market, it is essential for companies to offer to its employees a certain level of well-being at work, but also to provide real social benefits; this is how companies stand out from the competition and attract more talents.Thus, companies can no longer deny the importance of employees’ satisfaction. Fortunately, there is a wide range of benefits that a company can implement to retain its employees and attract new ones! One benefit that can greatly help you to keep a competitive advantage, in which benefits from a serious tax advantage for companies: daycare booking.
> What does daycare booking consist of?
A real HR solution, the daycare booking is a concept that benefits both employees and companies: by ensuring a place in a daycare center for their employees, and moreover at a preferential rate, companies reinforce their employees’ satisfaction and well-being at work. In addition, their loyalty and productivity, while using a real boost from the Government: the Crédit d’impôt famille (Family Tax Credit)!This is a good deal that mixes HR, taxation and Corporate Social Responsibility!
> How is the cost of daycare divided for the company?
- Family Tax Credit: 50%
- 50% of eligible expenses are covered
- Limited to €500,000 per year, per company
- More information by clicking here
- Corporate Income Tax Savings: 25%
- The company’s’ expenses for the implementation of an Early Childhood Policy are deductible at the tax rate (25%) from its pre-tax income.
- Net remaining cost for the company after tax deduction: 25%
> A quick overview of the positive aspects of this solution
- Employee loyalty (satisfaction, commitment, improved well-being at work)
- Securing the return to work after maternity leave, and preventing the extension of maternity or paternity leave
- Control over hidden human costs (lateness, absence, stress, early departure, turnover)
- Strengthening the attractiveness of the company during recruitment
- Development of a Quality of Life at Work policy with the improvement of working conditions and social climate
- Development of a CSR policy with a strong positive identity as a socially responsible company
- Controlled financial participation since only 25% of the daycare cost remains at the expense of the company.
- Securing a place in a daycare center
- Access to a preferential rate
- Proximity of the daycare center to the employee’s home or workplace
- Better work/life balance
- Reduction of stress at work
If you are interested in booking a spot in a daycare centers and would like to learn more about this benefit, please contact us:we will put you in touch with one of our partners in the Hérault region!
Why not sign up for our newsletter!