Good news! The eligibility criteria for unsold inventory assistance for companies facing difficulties in disposing of their inventory have been clarified.
Companies must prove that their main activity is listed in one of the categories below:
- Retail trade of sports articles in specialized stores;
- Retail sale of clothing in specialized stores;
- Retail trade of shoes in specialized stores;
- Retail trade of leather goods and travel goods in specialized stores;
- Retail trade of textiles, clothing and shoes in stalls and markets.
These businesses must also have been banned from receiving the public, due to sanitary measures, as of October 30, 2020 and have benefited from the Solidarity fund for the month of November 2020.
Businesses that had to close down by virtue of a prefectural order issued for non-compliance with sanitary obligations are not eligible for the scheme.
The aid paid is equal to 80% of the amount received by the companies under the Solidarity Fund for the month of November 2020.
>>> No formality is required, the aid will be paid automatically to the company that meets these conditions <<<
Explanatory diagram of the eligibility criteria
Why not sign up for our newsletter!